Why not start the new year off by supporting a great cause and enjoying some tasty barbecue and brews at the same time? Tickets are now on sale for our Brew & ‘Cue event and can be purchased here.
Besides encouraging you to buy a ticket to our event, I also want to take a moment to thank everyone who continues to support our #growgrahamgrow mission. I am very excited to announce we are making progress in securing items for our silent auction. Right now we have:
- An assortment of gift certificates for tasty treats like cookies, pies, and jams
- Various wine and cocktail baskets
- Gorgeous art pieces from local artists
- Beautiful lamps from Circa Lighting
- Family photography sessions
- Beauty products from Beauty Counter and Rodan and Fields, even a gift certificate for an elite medical spa – Sculpted Contours Luxury Medical Aesthetics
- Hawks tickets and signed sports memorabilia
- Cooler and other outdoor gear
- Travel, including a cabin rental in Bryson City
Follow @brewandcue4mito for more information about items as we secure additional donations.
We are still in need of items, so if there is anything you would like to donate, you can contact me at email@example.com. And if you receive an email or DM asking for a donation, please know this is never easy to ask for help, but until there is no one suffering from mitochondrial diseases like Alpers, we must do what we can to make a difference.
We are so grateful for everyone who keeps getting in our boat to help us honor Graham. Sharing his story and raising money for mitochondrial disease research is important to us. It leaves us with hope after the loss of Graham. We hope to see you, your neighbor, your brother, and all your friends at our event on February 10 at Monday Night Garage.